Friday, November 19, 2010

New medication on the market

I opened up my email the other day and once again I got yet another email from the MS society. A new medication has been approved by the FDA. The Email was entitled ( eNEWS: FDA approves drug for socially challenging MS symptom)  So now lets get this straight. 1. I have to live with this for the rest of my life. 2. I can cripple me and 3. Now it may make me socially challanged. REALLY!!!
 Aside from the further fun MS fact  that I learned from the email the drug basically helps people who have uncontrollable laughter and or crying from MS. This is what makes us socially challanged. What ever happend to being socially challenged because u are an asshole. Do they have a medication for that?  I personally know quite a few people who could use an anti- asshole drug. Maybe the FDA should look into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment